What’s in CILTEP?
Three capsules of CILTEP contain:
– 5 mg Vitamin B6
– 900 mg of artichoke extract
– 20 mg Forskolin originating from the plant Coleus forskolin
– 500 mg of L-Phenylalanine
– 750 mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Use & Dosage
CILTEP® is a dietary supplement that falls within the category of vitamins.
Suggested use: For optimal mental performance, take a serving of 2-3 capsules immediately upon waking on an empty stomach. Do not take more than 3 capsules per day. CILTEP® can be taken daily. However, we advise taking 1-2 days off per week (weekends for example).
Be extremely cautious with stimulants because CILTEP magnifies their effects.
Ingredients per serving (3 capsules)
|Vitamin B6||5 mg||357%|
|Artichoke extract||900 mg||RI unknown|
|Coleus Forskohlii (root) extract||20 mg||RI unknown|
|L-Phenylalanine||500 mg||RI unknown|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine||750 mg||RI unknown|
RI= EU Reference Intake (of an average adult [2000 kcal]).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not consume nicotine or prescription stimulants with CILTEP.
- For Phenylketonuria (PKU) patients: contains phenylalanine.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not purchase if outer seal is damaged or broken.
- Please consult with your medical practitioner first if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, are taking any medications or other non-Natural Stackstm supplements or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.